2. When you register an account with us online you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your account. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us immediately. We would also suggest that you change your password immediately through the “User Menu" section of the website.
3. If we have any reason to believe that there has been or is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of our website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend or cancel your account.
4. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be responsible for the absolute security of the website, although we shall always endeavour to avoid any security breach at all times.
5. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the information you send to us when you place your order. The information you send is encrypted on your computer, sent through the Internet as jumbled code, and decoded on our secure server. It cannot be read in transit.
6. We use GeoTrust, a Verisign company, to provide certification on our SSL processes. To ensure that your order is being transmitted in a secure environment, the address shown in the address bar (at the top of the screen) will begin https://
1. We reserve the right to suspend deliveries to you and/or terminate our agreement with you if we are refused authority from your card issuer for payment or we reasonably believe that payment will be refused. You are obliged to compensate us in full against any and all reasonable costs and expenses (including reasonably legal costs) that we may incur in obtaining payments due from you.
2. If you are aware that a payment has been rejected by your bank you must contact us to arrange payment and wait for that payment to go through before you can make orders.
3. We do not accept payments by cheque.
4. All payments must be placed in advance.
5. Please note that we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
6. We accept all major forms of credit and debit card payments including American Express.
7. Please note that if there is any variation in invoice totals we will advise of the reason and the difference before shipping to obtain your agreement.
Orders & Back Orders
1. There is no minimum order value. We accept all orders, no matter how large or small.
2. From time we may not be able to process your order. If so, we will back order products for you. For any of our services, we will contact you to arrange alternative dates/times. No payment will be taken for products or services not delivered or arranged, respectively.
3. Orders will only be processed and delivered to UK mainland only
2. At present we do not offer refunds for full or part cancellation of any services. However, a credit will be issued for either full cost of a detox programme or part cost if cancelled during a detox programme. In certain circumstances a refund may be issued if the detox programme is cancelled during a detox programme but a medical note from your doctor will need to be provided as evidence. We have the right to offer a refund less any administration charge, which will be made clear to you prior to refund being issued.
3. Cancellation for any products orders cannot be accepted once an order has been placed. A refund less administration might be available on discretion once we have received the products back. You must send the product(s) back unpacked and unopened at your own cost and risks. We request that the order to be sent back with 72 hours upon receiving to the address - 'The Urban Detox/hydrohealing ltd, 216a Kensington Park Road, London, W11 1NR' with a note asking for a refund and reasons why.
2. Relating to our services and products, we reserve the right to refuse orders from customers at our discretion. A reason will be provided if our order is refused.
3. Relating to our services, we will make delivery to your address as stated when you set up an account or if you provide alternative addresses in the notes section of your order. We reserve the right not to deliver to any of the addresses. You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions. Instructions must be specified in the notes section when completing your order form. It is your responsibility to remember your instructions and check that your delivery is where you asked us to leave it.
4. Relating to our services, if your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or another place specified to us or damaged while there, we do not accept liability and will offer compensation only at our discretion. Please let us know immediately if you suspect that your delivery has been stolen. We shall liaise with you to make alternative arrangements if there is a risk that the theft may happen again, which may involve making alternative delivery arrangements. In the meantime, we reserve the right to suspend your deliveries until a new arrangement has been finalised or to cancel your remaining deliveries provided that we refund you the cost of your remaining orders.
5. Relating to our services, if we are unable to deliver to the address you have given to us for any reason, we will attempt to contact you to make other arrangements. We will normally contact you using the telephone number that you have registered on your account and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are available on this number. If we are unable to deliver in such circumstances, we reserve the right to charge you for that delivery in any event.
6. Relating to our services, we will endeavour to deliver your juice or raw food detox order between 7:30am - 9:30am. Delivery times may vary from day to day. We reserve the right to change this temporarily or permanently at our discretion and without warning to you. Time for delivery shall not be the essence of our contract.
7. Relating to our services, if we are unable to deliver to you or have to deliver late for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, driver accident, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss this causes.
8. Relating to our services, we will not charge you for incorrect products or products that we have not delivered in accordance with these terms and conditions. Otherwise our liability in respect of incorrect delivery is limited to the price of the incorrect products.
9. Relating to our services, you must inspect all deliveries as soon as possible after you have received them and notify us promptly if you find any defects by calling or emailing us using the contact details on our website. If you do not let us know by 1pm on the delivery day of any such problems we reserve the right not to refund or replace the item and you will be deemed to have accepted your delivery for that day, unless we agree otherwise.
Health and nutritional information
1. Relating to our sevices and products, specific health or dietary requirements or objectives cannot be guaranteed. For our services, while we aim to provide nutritional juices or meals there is no substitute for a private consultation with a qualified nutritionist, naturopath or other health professional to discuss your individual requirements. Please contact us if you would like a recommendation from a suitable professional.
2. Our services and products may not be suitable for everyone, for example those with a compromised digestive system or significant blood sugar instability. Our service must not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women. If you have any concern, or you are taking specific medication or have a medical condition please check with your doctor first.
3. Relating to our services, we are not obliged to accept your dietary preferences or requirements. If you have special requests or wish to omit certain ingredients please contact us to check if this is possible. However please bear in mind that we cannot guarantee to accept this and we cannot make significant changes to our menus.
4. Relating to our services, we regret that we are currently unable to deliver to those who have food allergies that result in anaphylactic shock or diabetics who are insulin dependant.
5. While the website and other information that we may send you provides general information on health and nutrition this does not in any way constitute medical advice and is not tailored to your specific requirements.
6. Relating to our services and products, our juice and food suppliers prepare or foods in kitchen or production facilities that may contain nuts and it is not possible to exclude nuts from our services and products. In ordering from us you acknowledge that we cannot be responsible for any reaction that you may have to nuts or any other ingredient.
7. You will indemnify us and our all our suppliers in the event of any issues relating to our services and products you receive. Please inform us if immediately if you have any issues with the juice or food that is supplied.
Availability of the website
1. Although The Urban Detox aims to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that our website services will meet your requirements and we cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs with the service, please report it to us as soon as possible using the contact details on our website and we will correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
2. Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will restore the service as soon as we can. In the even that our website is unavailable, our usual order and cancellation deadlines apply.
1. While we try to ensure that material included on the website or any other material is correct, we cannot accept responsibility if, despite our endeavours, this is not the case. Without prejudice to your statutory rights, we may correct any inaccuracies and/or errors and we will not be responsible for any such inaccuracies and/or errors or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
1. The content of the website (including but not limited to text, graphics and detox information packs) is protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website without express written permission from us.
1. Please note that we will use your personal information to send you deliveries and to communicate with you about your deliveries and our services and products more generally. We will not share your information with anyone else without your consent. You may at any time request to see, change, correct or delete your information.
3. Our use of your personal information is governed by the Data Protection Act 1998.
1. This website is operated by hydrohealing ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales, whose registered office is 216a Kensington Park Road, London,W11 1NR, registered company number 5436070 and with VAT registration number 872242821.
2. You may not assign, sub licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
3. If any of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
4. The provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 are expressly excluded from our contractual relationship with you so that no third party may claim any rights under that relationship (but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from the Act).
2. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on our website. From time to time our site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of The Urban Detox howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Events Beyond our Control
1. The Urban Detox and its suppliers will not be in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise liable for any delay in performance if to the extent that any delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, break down of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
1. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
2. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms and conditions.
1. If you need to reach us, either email us at
, call us on 0207 229 5393 or write to us at 'The Urban Detox, 216a Kensington Park Road, Notting Hill, London, W11 1NR'.